- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Hawks last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Hawks last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Henson has sat out of the last four games with a left calf strain, and it remains to be seen if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Pelicans.
McGruder is out of the lineup with a right elbow sprain, and he will not return until at least the end of April.
Okafor is expected to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to repair his left knee.
Grant has missed the previous three games with a sore right knee, but it is likely that he will be available Wednesday versus the Clippers.
Hayes will not dress for Sunday's contest against the Clippers as he will be given a day of rest.
Ellington will not play against the Trail Blazers on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.
Plumlee has missed the previous game with a concussion, but it is expected that he will take the court Saturday versus the Trail Blazers.
Hayes will not be in the lineup versus the Nuggets on Tuesday, as he will be given a day of rest.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Young has been held out of the last two games with a left calf contusion, and it is unknown if he will take on the Bucks on Thursday.
Dunn is recovering from surgery to remove loose cartilage in his right ankle, and he is not expected to return until the end of April.
Collins exited the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is projected that he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Reddish has been held out of the lineup with a right Achilles injury, and he is unlikely to return until the beginning of May.
Snell has sat out the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be active Thursday versus the Bucks.
Rondo missed the previous game with a sore right adductor, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Pistons.
Brooks has missed the last two contests while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is unknown if he will line up against the Clippers on Friday.
Capela missed the last game with an achilles injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Friday to face the Bulls.