Detroit @ Sacramento
Take Sacramento -5
I'll take my chances here with Sacramento getting back on track at home against the Pistons. The Kings come in having lost 5 of their last 6. A bad stretch, but it could have went a lot different. The first 4 losses came by 7 points or less including hard-fought home losses to the likes of the Blazers, Nuggets and Warriors.
They got back on track with a 16-point win at home over Orlando then inexplicably laid an egg in the 2nd half of a 115-111 loss at Phoenix. A game in which they led by 21 points and also finished with a ridiculous 25 turnovers. I just like the overall product that I have seen from the Kings and there's not much to like with the Pistons.
Detroit has won a grand total of 5 games since Dec. 1st. They are 1-6 in their last 7 and will be playing in the 2nd leg of a back-to-back road set. I also think this isn't a game they will be all that interested in. While Blake Griffin returned tot he Staples Center for the first time as an opponent, that was against the Lakers. He will return and face his former team on Sunday. My bet is they are looking ahead and won't show up tonight. Give me the Kings -5!
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U17|4Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.Hit %12.50% (8)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- TrendPistons are 16-34-2 ATS in their last 52 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %32.00% (52)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- TrendPistons are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/UPush0W/L7|2