Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
Detroit @ Sacramento
Take Sacramento -5
I'll take my chances here with Sacramento getting back on track at home against the Pistons. The Kings come in having lost 5 of their last 6. A bad stretch, but it could have went a lot different. The first 4 losses came by 7 points or less including hard-fought home losses to the likes of the Blazers, Nuggets and Warriors.
They got back on track with a 16-point win at home over Orlando then inexplicably laid an egg in the 2nd half of a 115-111 loss at Phoenix. A game in which they led by 21 points and also finished with a ridiculous 25 turnovers. I just like the overall product that I have seen from the Kings and there's not much to like with the Pistons.
Detroit has won a grand total of 5 games since Dec. 1st. They are 1-6 in their last 7 and will be playing in the 2nd leg of a back-to-back road set. I also think this isn't a game they will be all that interested in. While Blake Griffin returned tot he Staples Center for the first time as an opponent, that was against the Lakers. He will return and face his former team on Sunday. My bet is they are looking ahead and won't show up tonight. Give me the Kings -5!
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U17|4Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.Hit %12.50% (8)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- TrendPistons are 16-34-2 ATS in their last 52 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %32.00% (52)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- TrendPistons are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/UPush0W/L7|2
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Giles III exited the previous game due to a left thigh contusion and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Saturday.
Shumpert will receive a day of rest and will not suit up against the Hawks on Tuesday.