Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Magic last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Pistons last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pistons last 11 games as an underdog.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 25-12 ATS in their last 37 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (37)O/UPush0W/L5|0
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Briscoe will be out of commission for an extended period of time due to a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
Gordan is dealing with sore ribs but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
Iwundu has a toe injury but is likely to play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ross missed the previous game with a sore left Achilles but it is likely he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.