Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
With the Bucks 16-3 at home, this line has gotten out of whack. Grab the value with the Pistons.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Bucks last 18 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendPistons are 25-12 ATS in their last 37 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (37)O/UPush0W/L2|5
- TrendPistons are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has been held out of the past four games with bilateral heel bursitis, leaving his status for Sunday's game against the Cavaliers hazy.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Heat on Friday.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Ilyasova missed the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.