Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
Give me the over. The over is 4-1 in the Pistons last 5 road games.
The over is also 6-1 in Grizzlies last 7 vs a team with a losing record.
Take the over.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Pistons have dropped four straight road games, and were blasted in Milwaukee on Tuesday. This is a get-right spot for the Grizzlies at home. Back Memphis to cover versus Detroit for the sixth time in the past seven meetings.
The Memphis Grizzlies should return home highly motivated for a victory
tonight. They have lost seven of their last nine games overall to fall
back to .500 on the season at 18-18. But they have played five of their
last seven on the road, so they’re certainly happy to be back home
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendPistons are 25-12 ATS in their last 37 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (37)O/UPush0W/L25|12
- TrendPistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.Hit %0.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L1|7
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Conley sat out the previous game due to general soreness and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Saturday versus the Timberwolves.
Noah missed the previous game with a knee injury, leaving his status for Saturday's tilt with the Timberwolves hazy.
Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will remain shut down until at least the beginning of April.
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.