Thomas sat out the last two games with lower-back soreness and his status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Memphis Grizzlies should return home highly motivated for a victory
tonight. They have lost seven of their last nine games overall to fall
back to .500 on the season at 18-18. But they have played five of their
last seven on the road, so they’re certainly happy to be back home
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Pistons have dropped four straight road games, and were blasted in Milwaukee on Tuesday. This is a get-right spot for the Grizzlies at home. Back Memphis to cover versus Detroit for the sixth time in the past seven meetings.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
Give me the over. The over is 4-1 in the Pistons last 5 road games.
The over is also 6-1 in Grizzlies last 7 vs a team with a losing record.
Take the over.?
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendPistons are 25-12 ATS in their last 37 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (37)O/UPush0W/L25|12
- TrendPistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.Hit %0.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L1|7
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Ellenson is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Kings on Saturday.
Leuer is hampered by an illness and missed the last game. His status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Smith left the last game with adductor tightness and his status for Saturday's game against the Kings is unclear.
Drummond left the last game after taking an elbow to the face and a return to action Saturday against the Kings is not certain.
Smith is likely to suit up against the Heat on Friday despite a right adductor tear.
Johnson is nursing soreness in his right hamstring but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's tilt with the Heat.
Pachulia is sidelined due to a right lower-leg contusion but is likely to return Wednesday against the Magic.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Anderson sustained a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.
Gasol sustained a wrist injury last game and his status for Wednesday's game against the Bucks is in question.
Selden is saddled by a back contusion but is expected to be available for Tuesday's clash versus the Lakers.
Brooks is expected to miss the rest of the season due to surgery for an injured right big toe.
Parsons is battling right knee soreness and will remain away from the team until management can figure out his future with the organization.
Carter sat out the last game with soreness in his right knee and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Heat is uncertain.
Green is experiencing soreness in his left shoulder but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Spurs.
Carter is battling right knee soreness but is likely to be available for Monday's tilt against the Pelicans.