Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
%W 0.56% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games as an underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendPistons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/UPush0W/L18|47
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Stephenson is sidelined with a second toe sprain on his left foot and it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Hart is battling right knee tendinitis but is projected to face the Bucks on Tuesday.
Chandler is sidelined with neck stiffness but is expected to return against the Bucks on Tuesday.
Ingram is expected to miss the remainder of the season as he has been diagnosed with Deep Venous Thrombosis in his right arm.
Hart missed the previous game with a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Knicks on Sunday.
Hart is dealing with right knee tendinitis and it is likely he will play Thursday against the Raptors.
Kuzma has missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up against the Bulls on Tuesday.
Stephenson missed the previous three games with a sprain to the second toe on his left foot. He is projected to take the court Wednesday versus the Nuggets.