Morris is expected to be active Wednesday against the Kings despite a right toe hematoma.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Celtics last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Celtics last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Pistons last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Thomas is recovering from surgery on the fifth metatarsal of his right foot and is expected to be out until at least the beginning of February.
Frazier is ailing from a flu bug and will not participate in Wednesday's tilt versus the Kings.
Drummond departed the last game due to a lip laceration, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Kings on Wednesday.
Brown is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup against the Kings despite a right thumb sprain.
Morris exited the previous game after jamming his right big toe, and it is unclear if he will play Wednesday against the Kings.
Brown is expected to play Monday versus the Wizards despite a right thumb sprain.
Kennard is dealing with bilateral knee soreness, and he is not expected to return until at least the end of February.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Brown is dealing with a right ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will face the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Walker is suffering from left knee soreness but is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle versus the Grizzlies.
Brown has been held out of the previous two games due to a right thumb sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt versus the Lakers.
Walker missed the previous contest due to left knee soreness, but it is likely he will be available for Monday's clash with the Lakers.
Williams III has been diagnosed with a bone edema in his left hip. He is expected to be out of action though the All-Star break.
Smart is dealing with an ankle injury, but it is not expected to hinder his availability versus the Suns on Saturday.
Theis is managing a sore right knee, but will likely be available to face the Suns on Saturday.
Tatum will likely play against the Bucks on Thursday after missing the previous game due to a sore right knee.