Snell has sat out the last two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will be available to face the Cavaliers on Monday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Celtics last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Celtics last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Pistons last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Griffin had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Jackson missed the last game due to soreness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be active Monday against the Cavaliers.
Rose will likely take on the Cavaliers on Monday despite soreness in his right knee.
Jackson will not be available for Saturday's game against the Nets as he will receive a day of rest.
Drummond has been held out of the last two games due to a lip laceration, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Nets on Saturday.
Brown has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms. It is projected that he will play Saturday against the Nets.
Frazier missed the previous game due to a flu bug, but he is expected to participate in Friday's tilt versus the Grizzlies.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Tatum has missed the previous two games with a right groin strain, and his status is unclear for Tuesday's tilt against the Heat.
Kanter has missed the last two games with a right hip contusion, and he will not draw back into the lineup Tuesday versus the Heat.
Brown has been held out of the previous two games with a right ankle sprain but is expected to face the Pelicans on Sunday.
Smart is expected to play in Sunday's contest against the Pelicans despite a sprained right hand.
Walker is suffering from left knee soreness but is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle versus the Grizzlies.
Brown has been held out of the previous two games due to a right thumb sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt versus the Lakers.
Walker missed the previous contest due to left knee soreness, but it is likely he will be available for Monday's clash with the Lakers.
Williams III has been diagnosed with a bone edema in his left hip. He is expected to be out of action though the All-Star break.