Barton is dealing with left adductor tightness, and it is undetermined if he will face the Grizzlies on Sunday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Nuggets last 52 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nuggets last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Beasley has missed the last two games with an illness, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Sunday's contest against the Grizzlies.
Grant suffered a sprained left index finger in the previous game but is projected to take the court for Thursday's battle versus the Nets.
Harris departed the last game with a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup against the 76ers on Friday.
Millsap left the previous game due to a forehead laceration, but it is anticipated that he will play Friday against the 76ers.
Barton has sat out the last two games with inflammation in his left toe, but he is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Whiteside is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Raptors despite a sprained right foot.
Hood missed his second consecutive game due to back spasms, but he is expected to be available Wednesday against the Raptors.
Whiteside is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Kings despite a right foot sprain.
Labissiere exited the previous game with a sprained right ankle, but he is projected to play against the Hawks on Sunday.
Whiteside suffered a right foot sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Sunday's contest against the Hawks.
Collins will be out for at least four months after having surgery to repair a dislocated left shoulder.
Whiteside sat out the previous game due to a bone bruise in his left knee, but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's matchup against the Warriors.
Hood has a left quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to play against the Warriors on Monday.