Thomas underwent surgery to fix a ruptured radial collateral ligament in his left thumb. It is unlikely that he will suit up against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Nuggets last 52 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nuggets last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Cancar is dealing with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will play Wednesday against the Trail Blazers.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Whiteside is dealing with a left ankle injury, but he is projected to suit up Wednesday versus the Nuggets.
Little has a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nuggets on Wednesday.
Gasol is recuperating form offseason surgery to fix a navicular bone stress fracture in his left foot. He will not be ready for the season opener versus the Nuggets.