Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
The returns of Paul Millsap and Gary Harris are big boosts for the
Nuggets. Both came off the bench in their recent home matchup against
the New York Knicks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Nuggets are getting key pieces back in the lineup and face a Sacramento team that's lost three of four. Back Denver to cover for the seventh time in the past eight meetings.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Kings visited Denver in October and got the slow-paced Nuggets to
play their fast-paced game and the Nuggets won 126-112, covering -11.5
and going Over 228.5. The Nuggets have won their last three but they've
failed to cover their last five.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
I like the over in this one. The over is 9=1 in the Kings last 10 home games vs winning teams. The over is also 4-0 in the Nuggets last 4 games following a win.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nuggets last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Nuggets last 11 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until at least the end of January.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Shumpert missed his third-consecutive game with a sprained right index finger but it is likely he will return to the court against the Pistons on Thursday.
Bagley III is dealing with a rib injury but it is expected he will play Thursday against the Pistons.
Bagley III will not suit up against the Suns on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Bagley III is suffering from a left knee bone bruise but is expected to return to action against the Magic on Monday.