Lyles is sidelined with a left hamstring strain and it is uncertain if he will return to action against the Wizards on Friday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
The trusty projection model sees the Nuggets beating the Clippers by double figures Thursday and covering the spread in nearly 70 percent of simulations. Denver has struggled on the road a but but has one of the best home records in the NBA. Look for the Nuggets to get back to their dominant ways in this one.
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Suns last 26 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U2|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Nuggets last 13 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Porter Jr. is recovering from offseason back surgery to repair a herniated disc and is expected to be idle for the remainder of the season.
Craig was held out of the last two games due to a left shoulder sprain it is uncertain if he will suit up Monday against the Celtics.
Welsh sat out his fourth-straight game due to right shoulder soreness but is likely to return Wednesday against the Lakers.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Oubre Jr. was held out of the previous game with a sprained left thumb and will not face the Pistons on Thursday.
Ariza departed the previous game due to a left groin injury and his status for Thursday's contest against the Nuggets is up in the air.
Holmes missed his second-straight game with a right quadriceps strain but it is expected he will participate in Thursday's tilt against the Pistons.
Ariza is battling a sore right knee but is likely to be available against the Hornets on Friday.
Warren is sidelined with soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain when he will return to action.