Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until sometime in February.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
The trusty projection model sees the Nuggets beating the Clippers by double figures Thursday and covering the spread in nearly 70 percent of simulations. Denver has struggled on the road a but but has one of the best home records in the NBA. Look for the Nuggets to get back to their dominant ways in this one.
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Suns last 26 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U2|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Nuggets last 13 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Vanderbilt is recuperating from right foot surgery and is not expected to make his season debut Wednesday against the Jazz.
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Wednesday against the Jazz.
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Ayton sat out the last game with a sprained left ankle and will not be back in action against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Holmes was held out of the previous game with a sprained right foot and will not suit up for Tuesday's clash against the Timberwolves.
Crawford has missed the past four games due to a sore left knee but it is not expected to affect his status for Sunday's tilt against the Timberwolves.
Harrison is sick and it is unclear if he will hit the court Saturday against the Heat.
Booker has sat out the previous three games due to back spasms but is expected to return to action against the Pacers on Tuesday.