Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
These are two of the best Under teams in the NBA and both are playing this game as the second leg of a back-to-back.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Suns last 15 games as a home underdog.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Suns last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Nuggets last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nuggets last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until at least the end of January.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Crawford has missed the past three games due to a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action Saturday against the Hornets.
Harrison is sick and it is unclear if he will hit the court Saturday against the Heat.
Booker has sat out the previous three games due to back spasms but is expected to return to action against the Pacers on Tuesday.