Lyles is sidelined with a left hamstring strain and it is uncertain if he will return to action against the Wizards on Thursday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Heat last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Heat last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nuggets last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U16|34Push1W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Porter Jr. is recovering from offseason back surgery to repair a herniated disc and is expected to be idle for the remainder of the season.
Craig was held out of the last two games due to a left shoulder sprain it is uncertain if he will suit up Monday against the Celtics.
Welsh sat out his fourth-straight game due to right shoulder soreness but is likely to return Wednesday against the Lakers.
Miami Heat last injuries
Johnson has missed the last three games with a sore right knee and will not suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Pistons.
McGruder was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his left knee and will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Winslow has sat out the previous two games with a right thigh contusion and will not be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Spurs.
Wade is expected to suit up Monday against the Thunder despite a contused right hip.
Richardson is battling soreness in his right hamstring but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup against the Pistons.
Dragic has missed the past three games with a left calf strain but is expected to take the court Friday against the Cavaliers.