Lydon missed his second-consecutive game as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Mavericks.
%W 0.56% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Detroit will certainly be motivated and I still rate Denver as an overrated team without Nikola Jokic and Paul Millsap. In fact, using all games for both teams would project Detroit by 7 points so there has actually been no adjustment at all for Denver’s injured starters. That’s perhaps because of the Pistons’ recent losing streak, which I don’t think is a sign that they’re not just as good. I think Detroit should be favored by 10 points based on my player-specific ratings and I’ll take the Pistons in a 2-Star Best Bet at -7 or less and for 1-Star up to -8.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I like the over . THe over is 4-0 in Denver's last 4 games vs NBA Central. The over is also 6-0 in the Pistons last 6 games vs a team with a winning record. I expect a lot of points and will be taking the over.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L5 P1
No analysis provided
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Pistons last 21 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Pistons last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Harris has been held out of action with a right adductor strain and there is no timetable for recovery.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery but it is expected to make his season debut Wednesday against the Kings.
Millsap has sat out the previous three games with right ankle soreness but is likely to be ready for Monday's game against the Heat.
Murray has been sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is expected to return to action against the Nets on Wednesday.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock was recently acquired in a trade but is likely to make his team debut Sunday against the 76ers.
Johnson was recently acquired in a trade and he is expected to be in the lineup against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Smith is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday despite a right adductor injury.
Smith will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.