Powell exited the previous game with a left arm contusion, but it is projected that he will line up Saturday versus the Pelicans.
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Knicks last 14 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mavericks last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Finney-Smith is expected to take the court against the Suns on Friday despite a finger injury.
Porzingis is expected to suit up Friday versus the Suns despite right knee soreness.
Kleber has a right knee contusion, but he is expected to suit up against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Curry has been held out of the last two games due to an illness. It is likely that he will be available against the Rockets on Sunday.
New York Knicks last injuries
Dotson exited the last game with a dislocated left pinky finger, but it is projected that he will play Saturday versus the Pacers.
Bullock is recovering from surgery for a cervical disc herniation and is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of December.
Payton is sidelined due to a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to play against the Nuggets on Thursday.
Morris Sr. has sat out the previous two games with cervical neck spasms, but it is expected that he will play against the Nuggets on Thursday.
Ntilikina missed the previous game with upper-back soreness, but it is not likely to impede his status for Thursday's matchup with the Nuggets.
Smith Jr. is suffering from a left quadriceps contusion, but he is expected to be active Sunday against the Celtics.
Barrett was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, but it is likely that he will be available against the Raptors on Wednesday.
Knox II is expected to suit up against the Raptors on Wednesday despite a contused left quadriceps.