NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-17 in Pacers last 54 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.50% (54)O/U17|37Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mavericks last 13 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Johnson was removed the last contest with right wrist soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Kleber missed the last game due to a lower-leg injury, but it is likely that he will dress for Monday's showdown versus the 76ers.
Porzingis will not be active for Monday's clash with the 76ers as he will be given a day of rest.
Cauley-Stein will miss an extended period as he is entered in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Gillespie missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Sunday's clash against the Knicks.
Burke has missed the last three games with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will take the court Sunday versus the Spurs.
Kleber missed the previous contest tending to a right lower leg injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active versus the Bucks on Thursday.
Porzingis was held out of the previous game due to a right wrist sprain, but it is projected that he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Rockets.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous three games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Friday's matchup versus the Timberwolves.
McDermott sat out the previous game with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Turner will miss an extended period with a left ankle sprain.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Sabonis is dealing with a left quad contusion, but it is projected that he will lace up on Friday against the Hornets.
Oladipo has missed the last two contests due to an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Warriors.