Lee missed the previous game with a left hip contusion and it is undetermined if he will play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Rockets last 19 games as a home underdog.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Rockets last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Rockets last 51 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 46-20-2 in Mavericks last 68 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.70% (68)O/U20|46Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Mavericks last 21 games as a favorite.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Kleber is experiencing left knee soreness and will not face the Spurs on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo has been held out of the past two games with soreness in his left knee and it is undetermined if he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Spurs.
Doncic missed his second-straight game with a right thigh contusion but it is not expected to hinder his status for Tuesday's tilt versus the Suns.
Kleber sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion but is likely to suit up against the Suns on Tuesday.
Smith Jr. has been sidelined soreness in his lower back but is expected to suit up against the Wizards on Sunday.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Ennis III sustained a right quadriceps contusion but is likely to be ready for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Capela is battling an illness but is expected to suit up against the Jazz in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.