- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Rockets last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Rockets last 10 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Mavericks last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Johnson was removed the last contest with right wrist soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Kleber missed the last game due to a lower-leg injury, but it is likely that he will dress for Monday's showdown versus the 76ers.
Porzingis will not be active for Monday's clash with the 76ers as he will be given a day of rest.
Cauley-Stein will miss an extended period as he is entered in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Gillespie missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Sunday's clash against the Knicks.
Burke has missed the last three games with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will take the court Sunday versus the Spurs.
Kleber missed the previous contest tending to a right lower leg injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active versus the Bucks on Thursday.
Porzingis was held out of the previous game due to a right wrist sprain, but it is projected that he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Rockets.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Brown has missed the past two games with left knee soreness, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Friday against the Rockets.
House Jr. is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return to the court until the end of April.
Tucker is sidelined with a left calf strain, but it is projected that he will suit up versus the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Wall will not take the court on Friday versus the Clippers, as he will be given a day of rest.
Wall has been held out of the last four contests dealing with a left knee effusion, but he is likely to be active versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.