NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Hornets last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mavericks last 13 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Johnson was removed the last contest with right wrist soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Kleber missed the last game due to a lower-leg injury, but it is likely that he will dress for Monday's showdown versus the 76ers.
Porzingis will not be active for Monday's clash with the 76ers as he will be given a day of rest.
Cauley-Stein will miss an extended period as he is entered in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Gillespie missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Sunday's clash against the Knicks.
Burke has missed the last three games with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will take the court Sunday versus the Spurs.
Kleber missed the previous contest tending to a right lower leg injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active versus the Bucks on Thursday.
Porzingis was held out of the previous game due to a right wrist sprain, but it is projected that he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Rockets.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Washington was absent from the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and it is unlikely that he will suit up for Friday's tilt with the Nets.
Darling missed the last contest with a right ankle sprain, and he will not be available versus the Nets on Friday.
Monk is out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
Rozier sat out the last game with left knee tendinitis, but it is projected that he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
McDaniels exited Sunday's game with a left eye injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Hayward is out of commission with a right foot sprain, and he is projected to miss at least four weeks of action.