Smith Jr. has been held out of action due to a sore lower back and is likely to remain sidelined until the beginning of April.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Personnel-wise, the 76ers are in many ways the Eastern Conference equivalent of the Thunder, and that's not a good thing for the Maverics, who lost by 20 as eight-point underdogs last week in OKC.
The situation is a favorable one for the Philadelphia 76ers tonight. They come in on two days’ rest and certainly will be ready to go tonight. They have one of the best home-court advantages in the NBA as they are 16-3 at home this season and winning by 9.0 points per game.
%W 0.44% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in 76ers last 26 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Hardaway Jr. has a left tibia stress reaction and has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Kleber sat out the previous game with a sprained left wrist but is likely to play against the Kings on Thursday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the start of April.
Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.