Smith Jr. has been held out of action due to a sore lower back and is likely to remain sidelined until the beginning of April.
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Hardaway Jr. has a left tibia stress reaction and has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Kleber sat out the previous game with a sprained left wrist but is likely to play against the Kings on Thursday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion but is likely to play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.