Smith Jr. has missed the past two games with a sore lower back and will not take the court for Wednesday's matchup against the Jazz.
The Mavericks pulled off a win on the road against the injury-depleted
Hornets in their last game, but they are still just 3-16 away from home
this season. The Celtics are 12-5 on their home floor, leaving them with
a significant advantage despite Kyrie Irving (eye) set to miss this
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Celtics last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Mavericks last 28 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Kleber exited the previous game with a sprained left wrist and it is unknown if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.
Jordan has sat out of the previous five games due to a sprained left ankle but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Suns.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Horford is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite light knee soreness.
Yabusele missed his second-straight game due to an illness and it is undetermined if he will be available for Wednesday's contest with the 76ers.
Hayward sat out the previous game as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and will not play against the 76ers on Wednesday.
Williams III was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the 76ers.
Horford is dealing with a sore knee but is expected to suit up Monday against the Hawks.
Theis was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's contest against the Hawks.
Rozier sat out the previous game due to an illness but it is expectedundetermined if he will face the Hawks on Saturday.
Tatum sat out the last game experiencing soreness in his right shoulder but it is expected he will take part in Thursday's matchup with the Kings.