Capela is ailing from adenovirus and a klebsiella infection but is likely to play against the Jazz in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Rockets last 19 games as a home underdog.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Rockets last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Rockets last 51 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Mavericks last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 46-20-2 in Mavericks last 68 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.70% (68)O/U20|46Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Mavericks last 21 games as a favorite.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Ennis III sustained a right quadriceps contusion but is likely to be ready for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Capela is battling an illness but is expected to suit up against the Jazz in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.