Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Kanter suffered a right hand contusion but is expected to take the court for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Thunder.
Trent Jr. has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Wednesday.
Lillard will be given a day of rest and will not face the Kings on Wednesday.
McCollum will not play against the Kings on Wednesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Harkless was lifted from the last game due to left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup versus the Lakers.
Curry is expected to play Sunday against the Nuggets despite left tibia soreness.