Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Clippers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-16-2 in Clippers last 55 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.80% (55)O/U37|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Cavaliers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U37|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Cavaliers last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.
LA Clippers last injuries
Green was held out of the last game due to a personal matter but it is expected he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Beverley has missed the past three games with a right hip pointer but it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
Scott was held out of the previous game due to lower-back tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's clash with the Bulls.
Harris will not take the court for Wednesday's contest against the Bulls as he will be given the day to rest.