Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Warriors last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Cavaliers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Cousins has a tear in his left quadriceps and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks. It is unlikely he will return for the playoffs.
McCaw has been debilitated with a sprained right thumb but will likely return to action against the Magic in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jones is recovering from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Livingston has soreness in his left knee but is projected to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers.
Green is battling left knee soreness and his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers is in question.
Livingston is hobbled by left knee soreness and it is unknown if he will play against the Clippers in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Iguodala has missed the past four games due to soreness in his left toe but is likely to return Wednesday against the Grizzlies.
Cousins will not be available for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.