Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Warriors last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Cavaliers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.