Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the early part of February.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.60% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
The Celtics had a bad day against the Cavs, don’t expect it in OKC
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Oklahoma City Thunder have been up and down, especially recently without their top scorer Russell Westbrook. They will host Cleveland, a team that looked fantastic with their new additions on Sunday. This should be a great basketball game, but in the end, if Westbook cannot go - the Thunder are in big trouble. Take Cleveland to win on the road, as they continue their surge.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
No Analysis Provided
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 25-10 in Thunder last 35 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (35)O/U10|25Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Thunder last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Thunder last 16 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Thunder last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-1 in Cavaliers last 18 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U3|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson has missed the last two games due to left foot soreness and will not play Monday against the Bulls.
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Roberson is recovering from offseason knee surgery and is also suffering from a small avulsion in his left knee. He is expected to remain sidelined until at least the beginning of February.
Noel suffered a concussion but has passed the league-mandated protocol and is expected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday.
Schroder left Thursday's game due to a quadriceps injury but is likely to return.
Adams sustained an ankle injury last game but it is likely he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Spurs.
Adams exited Thursday's game due to a left ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Schroder has a left quadriceps contusion but is expected to play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
George has a knee injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Timberwolves.