Zizic is dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot, but it is expected that he will be available against the 76ers on Sunday.
- TrendOver is 12-3 in Wizards last 15 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Nance exited the last game due to a left thumb injury, and it is unlikely that he will return to the lineup Sunday against the 76ers.
Windler is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter part of November due to a left tibial stress reaction.
Porter Jr. is dealing with a left hip contusion, but he is likely to suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
Dellavedova has soreness in his right calf, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Heat.
Porter Jr. exited Tuesday's game with a left leg injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Porter Jr. has been issued a one-game suspension for improperly making contact with a game official. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Wizards.
Dellavedova has missed the last two game for personal reasons. He is likely to take the court Tuesday against the Celtics.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Bryant is battling a sore left hip, and it is unclear if he will be available Sunday against the Magic.
McRae is dealing with an illness, and it is unlikely that he will face the Magic on Sunday.
Mahinmi suffered a strained right Achilles tendon. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of November.
McRae is recovering from surgery to correct a fracture in the tip of his right ring finger. He is likely to be available against the Pacers on Wednesday.
Miles is recuperating from a stress fracture in his left foot, but he is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Pistons.