Zizic is dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot, but it is expected that he will be available against the 76ers on Sunday.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Magic last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Nance exited the last game due to a left thumb injury, and it is unlikely that he will return to the lineup Sunday against the 76ers.
Windler is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter part of November due to a left tibial stress reaction.
Porter Jr. is dealing with a left hip contusion, but he is likely to suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
Dellavedova has soreness in his right calf, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Heat.
Porter Jr. exited Tuesday's game with a left leg injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Porter Jr. has been issued a one-game suspension for improperly making contact with a game official. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Wizards.
Dellavedova has missed the last two game for personal reasons. He is likely to take the court Tuesday against the Celtics.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fraizer Jr. is sidelined due to a personal reason and a left shoulder contusion. It has yet to be established when he will return to the lineup.
Isaac missed the last game with a sprained right ankle, and it is unknown if he will play against the Wizards on Sunday.
Ross is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite right knee soreness.
Ross has missed the last two games with tendinitis in his right knee, but he is expected to play against the Pacers on Sunday.
Carter-Williams has sat out the past three games due to a left hip contusion, but he is expected to return against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Bamba will not face the Mavericks on Wednesday as he is to be rested.