NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Magic last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Exum is expected to miss one to two months due to a right calf strain.
Windler is out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown how long he will be idle.
Sexton has missed the last two games with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will take on the Warriors on Thursday.
Dotson was held out of the last two contests with left knee soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active against the Warriors on Thursday.
Garland was absent from the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Hornets.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined with an illness, but he is expected to line up against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Allen is out of commission due to a concussion, and he is not expected to rejoin the team until the end of April.
Drummond is dealing with a left elbow impingement, but it is likely that he will face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Bamba missed the previous game due to a left hip injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Raptors on Friday.
Fournier is out of the lineup while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and there is no timetable for his return to action.
Okeke is nursing a sore right hip, leaving his status for Wednesday's contest versus the Bulls clouded.
Okeke was held out of the last game due to right hip soreness, but it is likely that he will take the court against the Spurs on Monday.
Mane is sidelined due to right hamstring soreness, and it has yet to be determined when he will return.
Bamba is bothered by a left hip contusion, but it likely that he will face the Bucks on Sunday.
Carter-Williams has been held out of the last three games with an illness, but he is likely to suit up versus the Wizards on Wednesday.
Birch has missed the previous two games with an illness, but it is likely that he will take the court Wednesday versus the Wizards.