NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Knicks last 19 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U5|13Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|13Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Cavaliers last 13 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Exum is expected to miss one to two months due to a right calf strain.
Sexton missed the last game with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will take on the Hornets on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined with an illness, but he is expected to line up against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Windler is out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown how long he will be idle.
Garland was absent from the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Hornets.
Allen is out of commission due to a concussion, and he is not expected to rejoin the team until the end of April.
Dotson was held out of the last contest with left knee soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Drummond is dealing with a left elbow impingement, but it is likely that he will face the Hornets on Tuesday.
New York Knicks last injuries
Smith Jr. has missed the previous game with left knee inflammation, and he will not take the court versus the Clippers on Wednesday.
Gallinari has missed the previous two games with left knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will take the court for Thursday's showdown with the Bucks.
Gallinari sat out of the last game with left ankle soreness, but he is likely to be active for Friday's clash with the Bulls.
Robinson is expected to miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season with a fractured right foot.
Gallinari missed the previous game with left Achilles soreness, but it is expected that he will take the court in Sunday's matchup versus the Warriors.
Barrett is managing a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to dress for Saturday's contest with the Pistons.
Rose missed the last game battling left ankle soreness, but it is anticipated that he will be active Friday versus the Mavericks.
Barrett is bothered by a right ankle sprain, but it is projected that he will be in the lineup versus the Mavericks on Friday.