NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pacers last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Pacers last 12 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Cavaliers last 15 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Exum is expected to miss one to two months due to a right calf strain.
Sexton missed the last game with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will take on the Hornets on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined with an illness, but he is expected to line up against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Windler is out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown how long he will be idle.
Garland was absent from the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Hornets.
Allen is out of commission due to a concussion, and he is not expected to rejoin the team until the end of April.
Dotson was held out of the last contest with left knee soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Drummond is dealing with a left elbow impingement, but it is likely that he will face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous two games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Wednesday's matchup versus the Nuggets.
Turner has missed the last four games with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Rockets on Wednesday.
McDermott exited the previous game with a left ankle sprain, leaving his availability for Wednesday's contest versus the Rockets clouded.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Sabonis is dealing with a left quad contusion, but it is projected that he will lace up on Friday against the Hornets.
Oladipo has missed the last two contests due to an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Warriors.