Hill missed the previous game due to soreness in his left groin but is expected to face the Heat on Friday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs are in a freefall. They've lost 11 in a row and by an average
of 17.6 points. They allowed 140 points to the Pelicans on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Love left the last game due to a head injury but is projected to play Friday against the Clippers.
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is projected to return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion but is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion but is expected to take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Hartenstein is sidelined due to right Achilles soreness and there is no timetable for recovery.
Jones has been out of commission due to an illness and it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Faried sat out the previous game with left knee soreness but is expected to play against the Spurs on Friday.
Gordon will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Nene will not suit up Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given the day off to rest.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.