Thompson has missed the last three games due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up Wednesday against the Celtics.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs are in a freefall. They've lost 11 in a row and by an average
of 17.6 points. They allowed 140 points to the Pelicans on Tuesday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 5
L10: W8 L1 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the early part of February.
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Zizic is experiencing soreness in his right knee and has sat out the last five games. He is projected to return Tuesday against the Pacers.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Knight has been held out of the past five games with left knee soreness and will not draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Knicks.
Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and it is uncertain if he will return to action against the Raptors on Friday.
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.