- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-2 in Rockets last 23 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (23)O/U15|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockets last 4 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-0 in Rockets last 9 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (9)O/U0|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U15|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Cavaliers last 17 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Dotson was held out of the last four contests with left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will be active against the Pistons on Monday.
Drummond was held out of the previous game due to a right big toe contusion, but it is projected that he will be in Saturday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Exum is expected to miss one to two months due to a right calf strain.
Sexton has missed the last two games with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will take on the Warriors on Thursday.
Windler is out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown how long he will be idle.
Garland was absent from the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Hornets.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined with an illness, but he is expected to line up against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Allen is out of commission due to a concussion, and he is not expected to rejoin the team until the end of April.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Wall will not suit up for Sunday's battle with the Magic, as he will be given a day of rest.
Brown has missed the past three games with left knee soreness, and he will not suit up Sunday against the Magic.
House Jr. is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return to the court until the end of April.
Tucker is sidelined with a left calf strain, but it is projected that he will suit up versus the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Wall will not take the court on Friday versus the Clippers, as he will be given a day of rest.
Wall has been held out of the last four contests dealing with a left knee effusion, but he is likely to be active versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.