Love is battling an illness, and he will not suit up against the Magic on Friday.
Vegas Line Crushers
%W 0.54% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Mavericks last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson is expected to be available Friday against the Magic despite an illness.
Windler is expected to be out of commission until the middle of December due to a left tibial stress reaction.
Osman has a sore back, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Pistons.
Henson has been idle all season with a strained right hamstring, but it is likely that he will make his season debut Tuesday against the Pistons.
Love has missed the previous two games due to a lower-back contusion, but he is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Powell exited the previous game with a left arm contusion, but it is projected that he will line up Saturday versus the Pelicans.
Finney-Smith is expected to take the court against the Suns on Friday despite a finger injury.
Porzingis is expected to suit up Friday versus the Suns despite right knee soreness.
Kleber has a right knee contusion, but he is expected to suit up against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Curry has been held out of the last two games due to an illness. It is likely that he will be available against the Rockets on Sunday.