Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is uncertain if he will take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Pelicans last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.
Chriss has been suspended one game due to his involvement in an on-court altercation with an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's contest against the Magic.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Morris is dealing with a neck issue but will likely be available for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors.
Holiday sustained a lower-abdominal strain and is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of March.
Okafor left the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Bertans sat out his third-straight game due to a personal matter but is expected to make his team debut Sunday against the Hawks.
Okafor missed the last game nursing a left ankle sprain but is projected to face the Jazz on Wednesday.