Thompson missed the last game due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Nuggets.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Pelicans last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.