Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is uncertain if he will take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs are in a freefall. They've lost 11 in a row and by an average
of 17.6 points. They allowed 140 points to the Pelicans on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.
Chriss has been suspended one game due to his involvement in an on-court altercation with an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's contest against the Magic.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Nene will not suit up for Tuesday's game against the Hawks or Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given both days to rest.
Jones missed his fourth-straight game due to an illness but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Hawks.
Hartenstein has sat out the last four games due to right Achilles soreness and will not return Tuesday against the Hawks.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.
Shumpert has sat out the past three games with a sore right calf but he is expected to suit up for Friday's clash with the 76ers.