Thompson missed the last two games due to left foot soreness and it is in doubt if he will play Monday against the Bulls.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
About 63 percent of the time, the Bulls lose, on average, by one point Saturday to the Cavaliers. Cleveland is 3-7 against the spread in its last 10, while Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last five. I like the Bulls at +6.5.
No Analysis Provided
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Bulls last 20 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-1 in Cavaliers last 18 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U13|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-2 in Cavaliers last 23 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (23)O/U5|16Push2W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Carter Jr. will undergo surgery to repair damaged ligaments in his left thumb and is likely to miss 8-12 weeks.
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.