Thompson missed the last game due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Nuggets.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Two of the NBA's bottom-feeders, but the Cavs are banged up and missing key pieces while Atlanta is seemingly turning a corner, on a 4-1 outright sreak. Cleveland has lost five in a row by an average of 15.8 ppg.
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as a home underdog.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Hawks last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms and has an unclear status Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with possible bronchitis that provides an uncertain status for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.