Hill is suffering from soreness in his left groin and will not play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Two of the NBA's bottom-feeders, but the Cavs are banged up and missing key pieces while Atlanta is seemingly turning a corner, on a 4-1 outright sreak. Cleveland has lost five in a row by an average of 15.8 ppg.
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as a home underdog.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Hawks last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion but is expected to take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is projected to return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion but is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Plumlee is sidelined while recovering from a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee. He will return against the Jazz on Thursday.
Poythress has been idle with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
Spellman sustained a low grade left high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Dedmon has missed the previous two games with a right knee contusion but is projected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.