Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Cleveland Cavaliers are one of the worst teams in the NBA, and
really in NBA history. They are terrible. The Cavaliers are taking on
the Boston Celtics, who are one of the top teams in the league. But,
look for Boston to play some reserves in more time than usual and allow
for a competitive basketball game.
The Cavaliers are the worst defensive team in the league by a rather
wide margin, but I still feel comfortable taking the Under here. For
one, the Cavs are also one of the worst offensive teams (26th in the
league), and the Celtics boast one of the best defenses (5th).
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Look for the Celtics to shut down Cleveland and take their foot off the gas late. Go Under.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Cleveland Cavaliers are probably the worst team in the NBA, but this spread is too large to pass up. Especially with both Al Horford and Kyrie Irving missing from a Celtics team that isn't living up to preseason expectations.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Cavaliers last 11 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Yabusele is dealing with lower-back soreness and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
Horford is battling an illness but is expected to be available for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pacers.
Smart sustained a torn left oblique and it is unknown if he will be able to return during the playoffs.
Horford was unavailable for the last game due to soreness in his left knee but it is expected he will take the court against the Pacers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Irving was absent from the lineup during the last game with a right knee contusion but is likely to suit up for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pacers.
Morris was held out of the previous game with a right patellar tendinopathy and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Pacers for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Brown is experiencing lower-back spasms but is expected to take the court against the Pacers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Baynes sat out the last game with left ankle soreness, but it is expected that he will play against the Pacers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.