Harrison is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite dealing with a left ankle sprain.
No analysis provided
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Washington Wizards have been a nice money maker down the stretch for bettors. They have gone 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games overall. Their last three games were very impressive, beating both the Nuggets and Suns outright on the road, while also only losing by 4 at Utah as 13-point dogs.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Wizards last 28 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Bulls last 9 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in Bulls last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Dunn has been absent from the lineup with a mid-back strain and it is unknown when he will return to the court.
Harrison is expected to take the court Tuesday against the Knicks despite a left ankle sprain.
Parker missed his second-consecutive game due to a left knee sprain and will not play against the Celtics on Tuesday.
Selden is dealing with a left knee issue but will likely be available against the 76ers on Saturday.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Brown Jr. left Tuesday's game due to a right hamstring injury and will not return.
McRae was held out of the last game with a sore left Achilles and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Celtics.
Robinson missed his third-straight game with a left hip strain but it is anticipated that he will return against the Spurs on Friday.
Green is likely to participate in Friday's game versus the Spurs despite a hip injury.