Dunn sat out the last game due to a lower-back contusion but is projected to play Friday against the Magic.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I don't expect a ton of points to be scored tonight. As you know, I
always make my picks based on math. The under is 4-0 in the Heat's last 4
games. The under is also 5-1 in their last 6 vs the East, and 4-1 in
the Bulls' last 5 games overall. Every metric
is pointing towards the under and that's why I'm taking it.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L6 P1
Recent history between these two suggests there won't be many points scored in this contest. The Under has gone 13-5 in their last 18 meetings, and 5 of their 7 meetings the last two seasons have finished with fewer than 200 points scored.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
It's not showing up in the standings, but the Bulls have been slightly
less embarrassing lately, losing their last three games by a combined 13
points. They've also covered in five of their last seven trips to
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Heat last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Heat last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in Bulls last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U16|34Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Moore exited Thursday's game due to a left knee contusion and it is unknown if he will return.
Moore has sat out the past four games due to a left quadriceps contusion but will likely be available Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Porter Jr. was recently acquired in a trade and it is likely he will make his debut with his new team against the Cavaliers on Friday.
LaVine is hampered by right and left ankle soreness but is expected to play against the Nets on Friday.
Parker was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Cavaliers on Friday.
Portis was recently acquired through a trade and it is likely he will be available for Friday's game versus the Cavaliers.
Parker missed the last game for personal reasons and is unlikely to be available Wednesday against the Pelicans.
Miami Heat last injuries
Dragic is recovering from arthroscopic right knee surgery and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the 76ers.
Johnson is battling a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's contest against the Clippers.
Ellington was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Monday against the Wizards.
Wade suffered a back contusion in the last game but is projected to be available Sunday against the Warriors.