Dunn sat out the last game due to a lower-back contusion but is projected to play Friday against the Magic.
Chicago @ Denver
Take Denver -12
The Denver Nuggets are in a hangover spot here off their loss to the defending champion Warriors on Tuesday night. They won’t be excited at all to face the Bulls, who have lost 8 in a row coming in. I think the price is right to pull the trigger on the Bulls tonight due to this 8-game skid. The Nuggets are 1-8 ATS after a combined score of 235 points or more this season. The Bulls want revenge from their 107-108 home loss to the Nuggets earlier this season. The Bulls are 35-16 ATS in their last 51 Thursday games. The Nuggets are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games overall, including 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games against a team that wins less than 40% of their games on the season. Take Chicago.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I like the over here. The over is 5-1 in the Bulls last 6 overall and it's also 14-2 in the Nuggets last 16 home games vs a team wiht a losing road record. Expect a lot of points.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
This is a great bounceback spot for the Nuggets against the road-weary Bulls. Look for Denver to cover for the eighth time in the last 10 meetings.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Over has cashed in the past four meetings in Denver, and I like the trend to continue Thursday night. The Bulls have given up at least 110 points in six of their past seven games.
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Nuggets last 12 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Moore exited Thursday's game due to a left knee contusion and it is unknown if he will return.
Moore has sat out the past four games due to a left quadriceps contusion but will likely be available Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Porter Jr. was recently acquired in a trade and it is likely he will make his debut with his new team against the Cavaliers on Friday.
LaVine is hampered by right and left ankle soreness but is expected to play against the Nets on Friday.
Parker was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Cavaliers on Friday.
Portis was recently acquired through a trade and it is likely he will be available for Friday's game versus the Cavaliers.
Parker missed the last game for personal reasons and is unlikely to be available Wednesday against the Pelicans.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Lydon missed his second-consecutive game as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Mavericks.
Harris has been held out of action with a right adductor strain and there is no timetable for recovery.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery but it is expected to make his season debut Wednesday against the Kings.
Millsap has sat out the previous three games with right ankle soreness but is likely to be ready for Monday's game against the Heat.
Murray has been sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is expected to return to action against the Nets on Wednesday.