- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Wizards last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Wizards last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Wizards last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a road underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Mokoka was held out of the last four contests due to an undisclosed issue, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Magic on Wednesday.
Dotson has missed the last four games for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear if he will take the court against the Magic on Wednesday.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Beal missed the previous game with a back injury, but it is likely that he will take on the Jazz on Monday.
Bertans will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Suns as he will receive a day of rest.
Hachimura has been held out of the previous three games with right shoulder tightness, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Warriors on Friday.
Beal is bothered by a right hip contusion, but it is likely that he will suit up for Friday's contest versus the Warriors.
Lopez was forced from the last contest with a right quad injury, leaving his status against the Magic on Wednesday clouded.
Beal has been idle due to a right hip contusion, and there is no timetable for return.
Smith has been sideline with a strained right quad, but he is likely to return to the court against the Mavericks on Saturday.
Bertans has been out of commission with a right calf strain, but he is expected to be available for Saturday's clash with the Mavericks.