Porter Jr. sat out the last game due to a right rotator cuff strain and is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Jazz were a nice winner for me last night as I gave them out as a
premium release over the LeBron-less Lakers. In my analysis for that
game, I predicted the Jazz were set to go on a big run here in January.
Chicago is projected to shoot less than 41% from the field and score
less than 99 points. In games where the Bulls have met or exceeded this
pair of performance measures the UNDER has produced a record of 201-54-3
for 79% since 1995.
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
LaVine has a right thigh contusion and it is unclear if he will play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Arcidiacono left the last game with a head injury but is expected to play in Sunday's matchup against the Kings.
Porter Jr. sustained a left knee contusion in the last game but it is expected he will play against the Clippers on Friday.
LaVine missed his second-straight game with a right knee patellar tendon strain but it is likely he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
Moore is sidelined due to a left quadriceps contusion and is likely to remain out of action until the end of March.
Hutchison is sidelined with an acute injury to a sesamoid bone his right foot and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the end of March.
Porter Jr. is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Lakers despite an unspecified ailment.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Favors exited the previous game due to right hamstring tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Knicks on Wednesday.
Exum has been diagnosed with a partially torn patella tendon in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
Sefolosha sat out the previous game due to left hamstring tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup with the Wizards.
Neto is sidelined with tightness in his left hamstring but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Wednesday.
Rubio has missed the last two games due to tightness in his left hip but is expected to be available against the Suns on Wednesday.
Udoh is experiencing back spasms but it is anticipated that he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Thunder.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain but is projected to return to action Monday against the Thunder.
Udoh sat out the previous game with back spasms but is expected to be available against the Grizzlies on Friday.