Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
%W 0.43% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Jazz were a nice winner for me last night as I gave them out as a
premium release over the LeBron-less Lakers. In my analysis for that
game, I predicted the Jazz were set to go on a big run here in January.
Chicago is projected to shoot less than 41% from the field and score
less than 99 points. In games where the Bulls have met or exceeded this
pair of performance measures the UNDER has produced a record of 201-54-3
for 79% since 1995.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.