Hutchison missed his third straight game with a right shoulder sprain, and it is uncertain if he will return to the court Friday versus the Warriors.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 15-6 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U6|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Bulls last 14 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter is sidelined with a left foot bone bruise. He is not expected to return prior to mid-December.
Satoransky has a left toe contusion but is likely to play against the Kings on Monday.
Arcidiacono is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers on Friday despite a right elbow sprain.
Satoransky is dealing with a bruised left toe, and it is unclear if he will face the Trail Blazers on Friday.
Kornet is recovering from surgery to fix a sinus obstruction. It is anticipated that he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Warriors.
Arcidiacono is projected to play against the Warriors on Wednesday despite a right elbow sprain.
Carter Jr. has a left thumb sprain, but he is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Warriors.
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Bogdanovic was absent from the lineup during the previous game with a right knee contusion, and it has yet to be determined if he will play Friday versus the Spurs.
Bagley III is sideline due to a non-displaced fracture in his right thumb, and it is uncertain if he will return to action against the Spurs on Friday.
Bogdanovic is projected to be in Monday's lineup versus the Bulls despite lingering tightness in his left hamstring.
Ariza remains out of action due to a sore right groin, but is expected to return Monday against the Bulls.
Swanigan has been out of action with a sprained left ankle, and team officials have yet to provide a return date.
Holmes is recovering from a migraine, but is expected to play against the Nuggets on Saturday.
Bogdanovic is dealing with a tight left hamstring, but is likely to play against the Nuggets on Saturday.
Bogdanovic is expected to suit up against the 76ers on Wednesday despite left hamstring tightness.