- TrendOver is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Bulls last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Mokoka is dealing with an undisclosed issue and a timeline for his recovery has yet to be established.
Dotson is sidelined for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Bamba missed the previous game due to a left hip injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Raptors on Friday.
Fournier is out of the lineup while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and there is no timetable for his return to action.
Okeke is nursing a sore right hip, leaving his status for Wednesday's contest versus the Bulls clouded.
Okeke was held out of the last game due to right hip soreness, but it is likely that he will take the court against the Spurs on Monday.
Mane is sidelined due to right hamstring soreness, and it has yet to be determined when he will return.
Bamba is bothered by a left hip contusion, but it likely that he will face the Bucks on Sunday.
Carter-Williams has been held out of the last three games with an illness, but he is likely to suit up versus the Wizards on Wednesday.
Birch has missed the previous two games with an illness, but it is likely that he will take the court Wednesday versus the Wizards.