Hutchison missed his third straight game with a right shoulder sprain, and he will not return to the court Friday versus the Warriors.
%W 0.40% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2-1 in Bulls last 12 games as a road favorite.Hit %81.80% (12)O/U2|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Young will not be available for Friday's contest against the Warriors as he is tending to a personal matter.
Porter is sidelined with a left foot bone bruise. He is not expected to return prior to mid-December.
Satoransky has a left toe contusion but is likely to play against the Kings on Monday.
Arcidiacono is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers on Friday despite a right elbow sprain.
Satoransky is dealing with a bruised left toe, and it is unclear if he will face the Trail Blazers on Friday.
Kornet is recovering from surgery to fix a sinus obstruction. It is anticipated that he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Warriors.
Arcidiacono is projected to play against the Warriors on Wednesday despite a right elbow sprain.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brown has missed the last three games with a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder, and it remains to be seen if he will return Wednesday versus the Pistons.
Lopez sat his second straight game due to a sore back, but he is expected to suit up against the Pistons on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo has missed the last three games with a stomach bug, but is expected to be available for Monday's contest against the Kicks.
Korver missed the last game due to right elbow soreness, but it is likely that he will be available against the Hornets on Saturday.
Bledsoe is projected to dress for Saturday's battle against the Hornets despite right knee soreness.
Hill is experiencing back soreness but is expected to face the Hornets on Saturday.
Antetokounmpo is expected to take the court against the Hornets on Saturday despite lingering back soreness.
Hill has been held out of the previous two games due to a sore back, but it is likely that he will suit up Friday against the Cavaliers.